Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Updated Blog

What I have changed on my blog were many different things, such as...
*Designing of different colors, and Templates of how everything is organized.
*Changed my Pictures and put captions, also titles with them.
*Changed the Archive of the years of work.
*The title/theme of my entire blog.
I think that's it. (:

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn, I like your revised blog. It looks more organized and I like the entire theme of it, it is simple but still yet creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo.. I like your theme, but I think theres a little too much pictures like on the bottom.. Just make one banner with all of them with the quotes and put it on the top of your blog. & change your blog archive to like freshmen year. k bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kaitlyn! Nice blog, its better than before. It's more mature looking than your freshman one. It has everything that was needed and its a nice theme. I like your choice of words "Express Words through Reality". I'm guessing it means that since you're coming of age, that you're more aware of reality.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete


Don't Wish, Make it happen =)